We are looking for a talented videographer to capture and assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches our vision and is suitable for consumption by our fans. Ultimately, as a videographer and editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. While a majority of this position will be in or near our centralized location, you may be required to travel to capture footage and execute simple edits for daily content.
Document the progress as we transition to a centralized operation, move to a new headquarters and create a state-of-the-art training facility for our players. Travel with our personnel to events around the world and capture the behind the scenes vlog style video documenting the highs and lows of being a professional in the esports space. Additionally, work with a content team to capture video necessary for recorded series, live streams, or sponsor activation's.
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Capture vlog format video in a wide array of “real world” settings while minimizing disturbance to the subject
- Capture b-roll video for use in post production.
- Capture video in a studio or event setting for use in highly polished production.
- Consult with content team and subject from concept phase to post-production process to determine needs and specifications.
- Provide meaningful consultation with content team with regard to shoot location, framing, lighting, and other key video elements.
- Coordinate with subject to manage time and shoot schedule.
- Transfer, sort, and label audio and video files.
- Trim and assemble footage, input music, dialogue, graphics, effects, color correct, and create rough and final cuts of vlog style video both in office and while traveling
- Continuously discover and implement new film and editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Solid experience with audio-visual equipment and content development.
- Solid experience with digital video technology and video editing software packages.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Familiarity with vlog style video capture and editing techniques.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Degree, or comparable experience, in film studies, cinematography or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.
- Proven work experience as a videographer and editor.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and work as a member of team.
- Ability to travel up to 40 days per year.
- Valid Passport.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Relocation to Frisco, TX.
- Ability to start work in mid to late February.
- Knowledge of esports
- US based
- Personable and able to get the most out of interactions
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with any group of people and in any situation.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of current and future content trends
- Significant experience with "vlog" style content
- Full-time position with salary and full benefits
- Paid airfare, lodging, and per diem when required to travel
- Relocation assistance
- Other perks TBA