Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing and operational needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing projects from conception to production, including graphic, print, presentation and other multimedia design. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces and making sure all designs adhere to brand guidelines, even when on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing, video, and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite line of products.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Strong attention to visual details
- Ability to create a production schedule, and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and work as a member of team
- Degree, or comparable experience, in Design, Visual Arts or related field.
- Significant ability in the following areas:
- General Graphic Design
- Social Media/Marketing Imagery
- Video Production Graphics
- Photo Processing and Manipulation
- Brand Design
- Web/UI Design
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design
- Print Design
- Knowledge of the following areas are a major plus:
- Motion Graphics
- Merchandise Design
- Exhibition Design
- Flexible work schedule.
- Relocation to Frisco, TX.
- Ability to start work in early January.
- Passionate about esports
- US based
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with a team of coworkers
- Organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of current and future design trends
- Full-time position with salary and full benefits
- Paid airfare, lodging, and per diem when required to travel
- Relocation assistance
- Other perks TBA